Hi, I am
2018. On Infertile Ground: Population Control and Women’s Rights in the Era of Climate Change. New York, NY: New York University Press.
- Baker-Medard Merrill, Sasser Jade. 2020. “Technological (Mis)Conceptions: Examining Birth Control as Conservation in Coastal Madagascar.” Geoforum. Volume 108, pp. 12-22.
- Bhatia Rajani, Sasser Jade, Hendrixson Anne, Ojeda Diana, Foley Ellen, Nadimpally Sarojini. 2019. “Demo-, Geo-, and Bio-populationism: A Feminist Conceptual Framework on Populationism in the Era of Climate Change.” Gender, Place & Culture.
- Ojeda Diana, Sasser Jade, Lunstrum Elizabeth. 2019. “Malthus’s Specter and the Anthropocene: Towards a Feminist Political Ecology of Climate Change.” Gender, Place & Culture.
- Sasser Jade. 2018. “Public Health in the Anthropocene: Exploring Population Fears and Climate Threats.” O’Manique Colleen & Pieter Fourie, eds. Global Health & Security: Critical Feminist Perspectives. Routledge.
- Sasser Jade. 2017. “Sexual Stewardship: Environment, Development, and the Gendered Politics of Population.” MacGregor Sherilyn, ed. Handbook on Gender & Environment. Routledge.
- Sasser Jade. 2016. “Population, Climate Change, and the Embodiment of Environmental Crisis.” In Godfrey Phoebe and Torres Denise, eds. Systemic Crises of Global Climate Change. Routledge.
- Hartmann Betsy, Hendrixson Anne, Sasser Jade. 2016. “Population, Sustainable Development, and Gender Equality.” In Leach Melissa, ed. Gender Equality and Sustainable Development. London and New York: Routledge/Earthscan.
- Brahinsky, Rachel, Sasser, Jade, Minkoff Zern, Laura Anne. 2014. “Race, Space, and Nature: An Introduction and Critique.” Antipode. Volume 46, Issue 5. 1135–1152.
- Sasser Jade. 2014. “Giving What to Whom? Thoughts on Feminist Knowledge Production.” Journal of Research Practice, 10(2), Article N13.
- Sasser Jade. 2014. “The Limits to Giving Back.” Journal of Research Practice, 10(2), Article M7.
- Sasser Jade. 2014. “From Darkness into Light: Race, Population, and Environmental Advocacy.” Antipode. Volume 46, Issue 5. 1240-1257.
- Sasser Jade. 2014. “The Wave of the Future? Youth Advocacy at the Nexus of Population and Climate Change.” The Geographical Journal. Volume 180, Issue 2. 102-110.
- Sasser Jade. 2011. “Progressive Population? Population Growth, Climate Change, and the New ‘Win-Win’ Approach.” Écologie & Politique, 41:73-84